Sunday, June 27, 2010

Peasant Top



Finally... i have the courage to try peasant top pattern. I made it..yay! I'm using blue gingham fabric i bought couple years ago at a big fabric market in Jakarta. Honestly, it's not a good quality fabric, but i was too scared to use the good cotton fabric i have in my stash. My fabric stash is not as big as my yarn stash.. so i have to choose wisely for any 1st attempt project.

There's one more picture of Jessica wearing this top that i like, but her undies is showing, i took my phone cam position too low. I'll have to edit it first before i post it.

So, i made this peasant top based on some patterns i found here and here.

1 comment:

  1. so cute.....where u get the pattern?the fabric really nice event those not a good quality but look nice :)

    ReplyDelete